Family Day Eve Fire & Ice Festival
On February 20, Eagle Point-Blue Rapids Parks Council is partnering with the Town of Drayton Valley to host the 2022 Family Day Eve Fire & Ice Festival from 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
In 2020, over 1000 people gathered in the Downtown Park for this fun-filled family event! Families skated, danced, enjoyed fire artists, were awed by the beautiful Ice Queen, warmed up at various fire bowls, and enjoyed various displays and outdoor games while tasting maple taffy or barbequed burgers.
Corporate Sponsorship Levels
- Snowflake Sponsors – $50 to $100
- Snowball Sponsors – $101 to $250
- Snowman Sponsors – $251 to $500
Sponsors will be acknowledged in the local newspaper and on sponsor boards at the event.
Event Naming Sponsorship Opportunities
Event Naming Sponsorship includes:
- Social Media Acknowledging Your Sponsored Event – $500
- 2′ x 3′ Sign at Your Event Venue with Corporate Logo, 2 Signs for $1000+ sponsorship
- Recognition on Local Radio Station
- Local Newspaper Sponsorship Acknowledgement
- Multiple “shout outs” from live mic at the Fire & Ice Festival
The Following Events are Available for Event Naming Sponsorship:
- Maple Syrup Lollipop Stand – hand crafted, open air, maple syrup suckers! $500
- Skating Palace – so cool! Ice surface with party music and lights! $800
- L’il Toot the Trackless Choo Choo – kids always love a train! $1000
- Ice Sculptures You Can Touch! Interactive Ice Sculptures, who knew! $1500
- Sizzling Fire Artists – Athleticism, Artistry and Magic! $1500