Gun range and shooting facility within the Drayton Valley area since 1974.
The Evergreen Shooting Club is located on the south side of the North Saskatchewan River, in the Blue Rapids Provincial Recreation Area. In operation since 1974, the club offers two covered skeet and shooting lanes for all skill levels and interests. Spend an afternoon perfecting your aim or challenge your hunting buddy in a game of target practice! Trap shooting opportunities are also available to members.
- We are an unmanned, outdoor facility
- We have target boards at various ranges from 25 yards out to 400 yards
- We have reactive steel targets for use at 100, 200, 300, and 400 yards
- We do not rent firearms or supply ammunition
- We allow use of any restricted or non-restricted firearm up to a maximum caliber of 338 Lapua
- The range is always open year round to our members but please respect our neighbors by shooting during reasonable hours of the day
- Evergreen Shooting Club does not allow members to bring guests. Family memberships are available for those who are interested.
- We will post all events and range closures on the Calendar Page, please check back regularly.
For further information on use of the shooting range or membership queries contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Evergreen Shooting Club Membership Page