The Drayton Valley Horse Club prides itself on offering horseback riding enthusiasts an amazing trail system that winds along the banks of the scenic Pembina River. Take the entire family on a leisurely ride or join in the fun that our organized trail rides have to offer. Looking to socialize with friends? Join us for our annual potluck supper or roast a wiener or two at our campfire gatherings!
The Drayton Valley Horse Club is currently proposing riding trails and a staging area on the west side of Blue Rapids Provincial Recreation Area.
- Near 80 kilometres of short and long loop riding trails
- Staging area with campsites (some with box corrals), tie stalls for 16 horses, water well, trail map
- 24’x40’ camp kitchen
- Organized social events such as campfires and trail rides
- Monthly Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of the month from February to October. For times and locations check the Drayton Valley Horse Club Facebook page.
- May 26, 2018 –2018 Trail Ride Against Cancer
- June 16, 2018 – Fun Ride and Camp-out
- July 21, 2018 – Poker Ralley Ride and Camp-out
- August 18, 2018 – Fun Ride and Camp-out
- September 15, 2018 – Annual Poker Ride
- November 2, 2018 – Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Potluck Supper