The Drayton Valley Horse Club maintains trails and staging area along the Pembina River. These trails are an equine retreat for any horse and rider. We have lots of hitching post, stalls, campsites, water and a brand new outhouse. To camp here you must be there with horses. Please come out and enjoy these amazing trails with us.
The Drayton Valley Horse Club is currently constructing riding trails and a staging area on the west side of Blue Rapids Provincial Recreation Area.
- Near 80 kilometres of short and long loop riding trails
- Staging area with campsites (some with box corrals), tie stalls for 16 horses, water well, trail map
- 24’x40’ camp kitchen
- Organized social events such as campfires and trail rides
Annual Activities & Meetings Dates
- Monthly Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of the month from February to October. For times and locations check the Drayton Valley Horse Club Facebook page.
- May – Trail Ride Against Cancer
- June – Ride and Camp-out
- July – Poker Rally Ride and Camp-out
- August – Fun Ride and Camp-out
- September – Annual Poker Ride
- November – Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Potluck Supper
For further information or membership queries please visit our website at www.draytonvalleyhorseclub.com, follow us on Facebook page or email us.